Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Ready? Set? Road Trip!

Somehow, I made it. It's 11:00, and I'm exhausted. But, I'm also as ready for this trip home as I'm ever gonna be. I didn't get the cookies baked, but that's OK. Justin's finishing up the laundry (he politely did mine first). The presents are all wrapped. The suitcase was broken, but we found a bigger one to fill.

Just one more day of work and then it's time to hit the road. I'm so ready for 3:07 tomorrow afternoon. For now, I'll settle for a hot shower and six hours of sleep.

Since I know you all wait with baited breath for a post every night, I want to give you fair warning that there may not be one tomorrow. After a full day of work and eight hours in the car... It just might not be in the cards! I'm sure there will be some great stories, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment