Thursday, December 9, 2010

Almost Free!

It's Thursday night, which means I have less than 24 hours before I leave Robbie and Justin alone for the first time. Even though I'm so excited about my trip away, I'm a little sad, too. What if Robbie does something amazing? Like talk in complete sentences? Or compose a symphony? It could happen...

I know this trip is going to be great. I'm already looking forward to the extra sleep for two mornings. And eating without worrying about feeding someone else. And not changing any diapers. But, boy am I going to miss that smile. And that laugh. And those hugs. And the occasional kiss when I've been a really good mom. I suppose those things will hold to Monday morning, though. And it's only fair that Justin get a few of those things while I'm gone.

No comments:

Post a Comment