Sunday, January 9, 2011

Words! Words! Words!

A running list of Robbie's words:
Hi
No
Yeah
Daddy (Da-e)
Mommy
Light (an early favorite)
Ball (a current favorite)
Dog (and 'oof)
Gou (dog in Chinese)
Cat/Kitty (and 'ow)
Fish (and gulp)
Cheese
Juice
More (another favorite)
Na (Chinese for "that")
Nait (Chinese for "milk")
Baby
Bubble
Book
Tickle
Cozy
Eye
Nose
Teeth
I love you (getting closer every day!)
Bye
Light bulb
Hat
Lunch (whatever the Chinese word is for that)
Mian (Chinese for noodle)
Apple
Tang (Chinese for soup)
Fan (Chinese for lunch)
Ping guo (Chinese for apple)
Car
Keys
Grape (gape)
Nona
Pops
Hilary (Heeaee)
Night
Chinese for rice
Chinese for lunch
Chinese for "Don't touch the baby"

1 comment:

  1. I stopped by your blog bc your recent video made me crack up. I love how focused little guys can be. He had an important job to do! Anyway, I am jealous of all the words you get to hear Robbie say! good for him!

    ReplyDelete