Sunday, January 30, 2011

Boy Time

I'll be honest (when am I ever not?). It's been a long, long weekend. I'm exhausted, and I've tried to write this post about five times. Perhaps it's best to just do it in pictures... I have great video to include, but my computer is currently not recognizing my phone...

Today was a play date with Robbie's three birthday buddies.

Things got a little crazy when the Legos were dumped all over the floor. Max even started a swimming expedition in them!

Although he had a good time playing with everyone else, Rob needed a few minutes to himself to just be one with the toys.

Unfortunately, no one could go outside to play. They just licked the window and played hide-and-seek with the curtains instead.

The boys had a dance party, too. I've never seen anything quite like it... And I'll do my best to get the video of it up tomorrow, so make sure to check back!

No comments:

Post a Comment