Monday, January 24, 2011

Clean House

There is nothing better than coming home to a clean house. Particularly if it's one you didn't have to clean yourself. I walked through the door and could instantly smell the clean. There was no fur to greet me in the entryway. The sled was hung up. The salt scrubbed from the floors. Furniture was put back where it belonged. Counters were spotless. The beds were made with clean linens. And I was almost at a loss with nothing to do.

But only for a minute. I went to bed early to watch The Bachelor, chat on Facebook, blog, and (if I get around to it) needlepoint. It's really just a shame that these days only come every two weeks. Of course, if they were more often, I probably wouldn't appreciate them nearly as much. At least that's what I'll tell myself to get through until 07 February.

No comments:

Post a Comment